Girlfriends come in all shapes and sizes. So you need to make sure that you choose styles of bridesmaid dresses to suit your maids.
Of course, there's nothing to say that you have to have identical frocks for each maid. In fact, the current trend is rather against this (and it's probably for the best).
Some of your bridesmaids could wear long gowns, some cocktail style and the necklines could be whatever suit your bridesmaids best.
The theme that will hold it all together is the colour(s) you choose for the bridesmaid dresses.
So here's a quick guide to choosing bridesmaid dress styles to suit different physiques, with some suitable bridesmaid dresses by Dessy.
One Shoulder Gown
- Okay for medium busts
- Good for pear shapes, diverts the eye away from problem areas
- A great look on tall bridesmaids
- Good choice for medium busts
- Shows off toned arms and shoulders
- Enhances a long neck
- Good for small busts
- Makes a feature of good upper arms
- Timeless classic
- Fairytale look
- Suitable for both short and tall girls
- Gives small busts a boost
- Support larger busts well
- Draw in wide shoulders
Halter Neck Style
- Good for taller girls
- Works well with narrow shoulders
- Good for smaller busts
All bridesmaid gowns shown are by the Dessy Group and are available in a variety of styles and colours. Explore the site and you're certain to find something your maids will LOVE!