And here's what the head honchos have to say:
- Wedding Apps are IN -- forget the wedding website and get your app on.
- Creating a Pinterest board for your out of town guests to highlight to-dos, must-sees and star sight-seeing sites -- How clever is THAT?! No more boring pamphlets. No that's cool!
- Read your vows off a tablet -- This could be go from neat to not-so-good if your significant other starts browsing the internet mid-ceremony... Maybe it's best to keep to boring old pen on paper.
- Save some moolah by foregoing an expensive wedding photographer and encourage guests to Istagram the best of your ceremony and reception. Hint: have them use a special hashtag so you and all of your guests can look through all the best snapshots of the night!
- Announce your engagement via Twitter. Who needs the New York Times!
- Live stream your engagement - men this you for you! Include your family and friends in your most special moments.
To read the full article check out NewYorkMag.com. Enjoy!