It's not like in your parents' day when they'd probably have been asking for bed linen and crockery as wedding gifts. (Although that's still welcome of course.)
So what can you ask for as a wedding gift that's special (but isn't hard cash)?
Here are 10 ideas to be considering ...
- An upgrade for your honeymoon flights
- Soothing massages at your destination honeymoon hotel
- A cookery course for the pair of you
- A pair of theatre tickets
- A voucher towards lessons for your first dance
- A subscription to a house cleaning agency
- Plants for your garden
- Dinner for two at your honeymoon hotel
- Dinner for two on your first wedding anniversary somewhere special
- 100 first class stamps for writing your thank-you letters (e mails don't cut it in our opinion)
What do you think? Did you have any creative ideas when it came to thinking of wedding gifts? We'd love to hear about them.
Featured image via Rich Hines