To be honest, you're going to feel like an A Lister in any case, because you're marrying the man of your dreams!
But here are some fun ideas celebrities have used that you could incorporate into your wedding day for a bit of fun!
- If you're not keen on the idea of having a top table, then don't. One of a bride's complaints is that she doesn't get to chat to her new husband much on their wedding day and so instead of being on a table with others have a top table - for just the two of you! And it's away to avoid any family rifts with people who think they should be on a top table (and shouldn't).
- Have a magazine cover made of your wedding day pics - you could use the image for your thank you cards as well as framing it and showing it off proudly!
- Include your pets in your wedding pictures
Robbie Williams and his wife made sure their pooches were included on their wedding day! Image via Pinterest
- Have unusual wedding transport. Okay, so you might not want to make like Katie Price when she married Peter Andre - coming to the ceremony in a Cinderella carriage - but you could arrive on horseback, in a classic car (or failing that a friend's top of the range Porsche).
- Get married in a stately home. There are plenty of options and you'll feel like Lady Mary in Downton Abbey!
- Fancy getting married at Alnwick Castle?
- Hire some celebrity lookalikes to mingle with your guests at the wedding reception. Are they or aren't they? It'll be selfie time for sure!
- Think creatively with your catering. Formal sit down meals aren't for everyone - so how about having different food stations - offering Asian food, American Deep South cuisine, Italian ...
- Have an outrageously enormous wedding cake. The trick is to have three real layers and then ask your caterer to make up dummy layers so that you end up with a wedding cake tower. The caterer won't think it's weird - you'll be amazed at how often this has been done before with nobody noticing!