Are you having a destination wedding? Looking forward to hearing the tropical palm trees whispering overhead, the white sand beneath your feet and the waves lapping the shore?
Congratulations on your choice!
A destination wedding demands some slightly different accessories, so we've put together a list of five we think you'll find perfect - and all can be ordered today via the Dessy website.
Wedding flip flops in satin £11 from Dessy
1. Flip flops are a must for a beach wedding. You'll love Dessy's which come in over 40 different colours at just £11 a pair. Maybe you could leave a pair for each guest in their room? They come in a pretty bag too, beautifully presented.
Perfect for everything you want to take to the beach. Tote bag £22 by Dessy
2. You're going to want to spend some time at the beach or the pool at your destination wedding. So you'll need a sturdy but good-looking tote to carry everything around in - book, sunnies, phone, cash, sunscreen - like this one from Dessy (which comes in seven different colours). Maybe a gift for your maids?
Pashmina shawl by Dessy £21 - and over 30 colours to choose from
3. It can get a bit chilly on the beach in the evening - so have some pashminas to hand for you and your bridesmaids to snuggle into. Dessy has so many colour choices you'll find the perfect match for your theme.
4. Beach weddings are often a little more casual - and that can mean you opt for long flowing locks for you and your bridesmaids, rather than formal updos. If that's the case, then rhinestone headbands add a touch of sparkle - and look pretty for flower girls too.
5. Okay, so a wedding dress isn't really an accessory - it's a key part of your wedding look. However, if you are having a beach wedding you need to think carefully about your wedding dress as the climate will make different demands on you. You need to think about keeping cool, having a style that works well on the beach and also something that will travel easily.